- Some Charges Dismissed – Solidarity Campaign Continuesby Samuel Skinner Yesterday, November 20th, court proceedings began for the people arrested back in June in Worcester, MA while participating in the anti-racist movement.Continue reading “Some Charges Dismissed – Solidarity Campaign Continues”
- Capitalist Crisis and the 2020 Electionsby Jeff Booth COVID-19 infections are exploding. People in the U.S. suffer from the most deaths due to Coronavirus of any country. The recession thatContinue reading “Capitalist Crisis and the 2020 Elections”
- SOLIDARITY CAMPAIGN: Drop The Charges — Defend the Anti-Racist MovementOn June 1st, Worcester police and tactical units instigated an attack on anti-racist protesters in yet another example of rampant police brutality. Following a protestContinue reading “SOLIDARITY CAMPAIGN: Drop The Charges — Defend the Anti-Racist Movement”
- Poland: Tens of thousands protest against Constitutional Court abortion rulingBy Christine Thomas The following is a statement was originally published on socialistworld.net, the website of the Committee for a Workers’ International, on October 14, 2020Continue reading “Poland: Tens of thousands protest against Constitutional Court abortion ruling”
- 2020 Elections: Build a Working-Class Fightback!Join our public meeting! Thursday, November 12, 2020, at 7 PM EST – 8:30 PM EST on Zoom (https://zoom.us/j/91829255210?pwd=MjdBQkFsMzRKUDRveG9UWWNHeFk0dz09) The four years of Donald Trump’sContinue reading “2020 Elections: Build a Working-Class Fightback!”
- Independent Socialist Group Statement on 2020 U.S. Election Resultsby Jeff Booth The day after the national elections, November 4th, vote counts are too close to call for the Presidential election. Anti-Trump protests beganContinue reading “Independent Socialist Group Statement on 2020 U.S. Election Results”
- November 25th marked the beginning of the annual international 16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence. This year it takes place against the backdrop of a global pandemic that has exacerbated the situation and magnified […] The post End the pandemic of gender-based violence – fight for socialism appeared first on .
- Drunk with the success of a brutal parliamentary majority and with the cunning aid of spin doctors who tweak every failure of the Modi government as a glorious success, the authoritarian regime of Modi built […] The post India: General strike set for 26th November appeared first on .
- ‘Socialism 2020 ‘ – Marxist discussion and debate over four days, hosted by the Socialist Party (CWI England & Wales) – broke previous records on ticket sales, in the response to the finance appeal to […] The post ‘Socialism 2020’: Growing search for ideas to change the world appeared first on .
- The CWI’s International Executive Committee (IEC) met via Zoom over three days, from 13-15 November. Attended by over 80 comrades from Europe, Africa, Asia, Latin America, USA, Canada and other areas of the world, the […] The post CWI meeting discusses global capitalist crisis in midst of covid pandemic appeared first on .
- Members of the SIPTU, NIPSA, Unite and GMB trade unions at Newry, Mourne and Down District Council, in Northern Ireland, are preparing for battle. The council have full authority over the pay and terms and […] The post Ireland North: District council workers vote to fight attacks on pay and conditions appeared first on .
Support Us Today
ISG has no rich backers. We fund our campaigns from donations by ordinary people. Please make a donation, whether large or small, to help ISG build the forces of socialism. All payments are made through a secure server.
For the launch of our newspaper in print!
Socialism the Podcast
- What can the horrors of industrialisation teach socialists today? 175 years ago, Britain was the […]
- Who was Friedrich Engels and what were his ideas? Marxism, originally called ‘scientific socialism’, takes […]