- Breonna Taylor’s Killers Defended by US Injustice SystemAnti-racist movement must call mass protests nationwide Of the Louisville police officers responsible for the death of Breonna Taylor, only one has been charged, 4Continue reading “Breonna Taylor’s Killers Defended by US Injustice System”
- Democratic, Republican, and Peoples’ Conventions: What Way Forward for Workers?by Nicholas Wurst, TCU/IAM Local 1089 (personal capacity) The 2020 presidential election is taking place in the midst of a deep crisis of US capitalismContinue reading “Democratic, Republican, and Peoples’ Conventions: What Way Forward for Workers?”
- Postal Service Cuts are Attacks on Working Peopleby Jacob Bilsky Since the appointment of the Trump donor and multi-millionaire capitalist Louis DeJoy to Postmaster General in May, the United States Postal ServiceContinue reading “Postal Service Cuts are Attacks on Working People”
- Worcester State University Graduate Workers Fight for Their Pay: Interview with WSU Union ProfessorBryant Sculos is a union professor at Worcester State University. Because of the coronavirus crisis, many students, educators, and staff members are facing attacks onContinue reading “Worcester State University Graduate Workers Fight for Their Pay: Interview with WSU Union Professor”
- Solidarity with the Worcester State University Graduates Fighting for Fair Pay!The Independent Socialist Group stands in solidarity with Worcester State University graduate workers and applauds their victory in winning their stipends for the fall! ButContinue reading “Solidarity with the Worcester State University Graduates Fighting for Fair Pay!”
- Socialism Episode 82: Trotsky, fascism, and the ‘united front’Socialism is a weekly podcast produced by the Socialist Party of England and Wales, offering a Marxist analysis of the issues we face and the struggles of workers and youth around the world. Episode 66, the latest episode of the podcast, looks at the ongoing decline of US imperialism, as capitalist chaos and coronavirus struggles envelop our nation. More episodes of Socialism can be found on iTunes, Spotify, SoundCloud, as well as many other podcast services.
- Thousands of university and college students are returning to further and higher education campuses despite warnings this will lead to significant outbreaks of Covid-19. The University and College Union (UCU) and other education unions are […] The post Britain: Covid and the universities appeared first on .
- The 2020 presidential election is taking place in the midst of a deep crisis of US capitalism and its political system. The COVID-19 pandemic continues to hammer the US, with a death toll over 180,000—more […] The post Democratic, Republican, and Peoples’ Conventions – What way forward for workers? appeared first on .
- The long-predicted second wave of COVID-19 is now a fact. In the two weeks up to 18th September, 3001 cases of infections were reported in Ireland. Cases started to grow in August as restrictions eased […] The post Ireland: Covid-19 second wave deepens political crisis appeared first on .
- The Committee for a workers’ international will host a live discussion with Howie Hawkins and Angela Walker (Green presidential and Vice Presidential candidates) this Sunday 27 September 3pm (BST time). This live event will hear […] The post Interview with US presidential candidate appeared first on .
- On July 24th, lightning sparked the first fires of what would become one of the worst wildfire seasons in US history. Just under two months later almost 5,800,000 million acres have burned in California and […] The post California and the Pacific Northwest ravaged by worst wildfires in US history appeared first on .
Support Us Today
ISG has no rich backers. We fund our campaigns from donations by ordinary people. Please make a donation, whether large or small, to help ISG build the forces of socialism. All payments are made through a secure server.
For the launch of our newspaper in print!
Socialism the Podcast
- What is the state of world capitalism as it heads into a second wave of […]
- What are the lessons for today from the 1926 general strike? One of the myths […]